Saturday, February 21, 2009

Should have gone outside

I didn't plan to meet with anyone at the park this morning because we were supposed to get 3-5 miles of snow and I am so over running in the snow. However, when I dragged my lazy butt out of bed at 11am, the snow was just beginning. So I could have done my nine miles and been home before the snow. Oh well.

I pretty much lazed around for most of the day and watched the snow fall. Finally around 4:30 I decided I really needed to get to the gym. I decided I'd just run five miles today. Then at the gym, shortly into my run I started watching an episode of House which really caught my attention, so I ran six miles instead of five just so I could see the end of the episode. As always, felt absolutely fabulous after the run. Nothing feels better.

More running tomorrow, I think, though technically I'm supposed to be taking the day off. But I'd rather take the day off on Monday, so I'm gonna switch up the schedule.

No comments: