Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday!

Here are five things I'm grateful for today.

1. It's the weekend so I get to spend lots of time with David.
2. I ran five miles this morning.
3. I ate a giant, frosted, heart-shaped cookie with M&Ms and I don't feel guilty about it because of point #2.
4. I'm pretty close to needing a new, smaller pants size.
5. I'm gainfully employed in a job that I generally enjoy.

The run was scheduled as an easy run. I wasn't really feeling it for the first three miles, but then I got into my zone and really enjoyed miles four and five. They flew by! And as always, I felt freaking fabulous when I was done running. Life is good, baby, life is good.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Annette said...

great post Cathy!! I am very grateful that I got a letter from my son today!! I hope you have a great weekend!