Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another group run

Today was another TNT group run. I had to go 10 miles today. Unfortunately, it was raining and windy this morning, so it made for some unpleasant running. Plus, I ate a bunch of junk yesterday (highly unusual for me these days) so I felt totally gross and my stomach kept cramping up. But I got through it. It was a good lesson for me to learn - don't eat junk, especially the night before a long run. So it's all good.

We didn't have a big turnout for our team this week. A few of the team members are actually in San Antonio to do their race tomorrow. But of the remaining members, only four showed up this morning. I guess the weather scared everyone else off. Too bad, it was a good experience even though it was a bad experience, if you know what I mean.

No comments: