Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This week so far

Nothing much to report so far this week. Here's a round-up.

Sunday: Did my three miles - didn't feel like it, but I did it and then I was happy I did. Also, my foot felt awesome all day.

Monday: Day off. Foot still felt awesome. I'd been planning to call the podiatrist but I decided not to since the foot was feeling so good.

Tuesday: Went to the gym to run six miles on the treadmill. It was dreadfully boring so I only ran 3.25 miles. Blah. Foot still feeling good.

Today: Left work right on time. It was nearly 50 degrees outside so I went out to run. I did my six miles that I was supposed to do yesterday. Yay! I love being back on track. It was raining a little bit, but it wasn't a big deal. Right now (about 20 minutes after the run), my foot is feeling good. I am quite encouraged!

No comments: